South East Orthodontics COVID-19 Virus Update
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS FROM ALL PATIENTS!
South East Orthodontics under the guidance of the Australian Dental Association and the Australian society of Orthodontics have recently been implementing proactive, preventative changes to our patient management as we respond to the spread of COVID-19.
To prevent the spread of infection, our team are:
- Using increased personal protective equipment (PPE) for all procedures.
- Increasing infection control procedures;
- Increasing cleaning procedures, including the increased use of antibacterial hand sanitiser for both staff and patients and antibacterial wipes on all surfaces;
- Ensuring only patients attend the clinic; where possible and within reason.
- Screening all patients prior to appointment and temperature checks on arrival.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly reception team should you have any concerns or wish to discuss any treatment related concerns further.
It is imperative that if you are showing any symptoms whatsoever, for the wellness of our community, please reschedule your appointment.
The wellbeing and safety of our patients, your families and our orthodontic team is of utmost priority at South East Orthodontics, we thank you kindly for your understanding and assistance.
Dr Homewood, Dr Fernando and the South East Orthodontics Team.